The Historians' Corner
History reproducing itself becomes farce (Jean Baudrillard)
In September 2012, upon the occasion of the 20th ESSFN congress in Portugal, the board of officers decided to appoint two historians to record and collect the history of our society.
Activities will also include digitizing historical documents and reprints, and preserve items related to the historry of ESSFN and European functional neurosurgery. To launch our activities, you can see several documents hereunder.
We count on you help in the future.
Joachim K. Krauss and Marwan Hariz
- a complete list of all ESSFN officers, presidents and Executive Committee members over the decades
- Silver Medal Bertrand 1977
- Application of membership Benabid 1976
- Minutes ESSFN General Assembly 1972
- the protocol of the ESSFN founding meeting in 1970 in Freiburg
- ESSFN Founding Meeting 1970 Signatures
- Invitation for Membership 1970
- More about past ESSFN Congresses